Carriage & Coating
- The above carriage-paid thresholds and charges are applicable only to orders invoiced at the list prices prevailing at date of despatch.
- All rates exclude VAT
- Split deliveries can be arranged but will be subject to additional carriage charges and relevant surcharges in accordance with this schedule
- Most deliveries will be made on articulated vehicles. Rigid vehicles are available at no extra cost, upon request. Any failed/refused deliveries will be charged to you in full. If re-delivery is requested this will also be charged to you in full.
- All items delivered will require a signature, we politely encourage customers to verify and check all goods before signing as unfortunately damage claims post signature will not be accepted.
- If you have notified AGD about damage, we will either repair or replace the item or offer a full refund to you for the damaged item. We shall accept no liability for compensation claims exceeding the refund amount.
- AGD will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries caused during offloading.
- AGD endeavour to make deliver of any stocked item within 7-14 days of order placement. Some products, however may take over 14 working days to deliver dependent on size, location and RAL colour. Should there be any extension to the lead times our sales team will be in touch immediately to inform you
- Unfortunately, deliveries can only be made between 8.00am & 5.30pm Monday to Friday to UK Mainland only. Deliveries can be made to shipping points, please contact our sales team for more information.
Powder coating Options
We offer a full range of RAL/BS colours in a variety of finishes such as Matt, Satin, Gloss and ‘Cast- a- like’
The prices shown on our website are based on standard available colours, you will have the option to enter the colour and finish required during the checkout process.
Polyester powder coat finishes:
- Matt (30% Gloss Level)
- Satin (60% Gloss Level)
- Gloss (90% Gloss Level)
- Cast- A- Like Finish (See info below)
AGD recommend the level Matt 30% Polyester Powder Coated.
Please contact us for any further information including none listed colours you may require.
Please Note: Non-listed colours and/or finishes may carry a surcharge.
The ‘Cast-a-like’ Finish
‘Cast-a-like’ is a special Powder Coating finish that is available on all our rainwater goods. It is intended, as the name suggests, to give aluminium the appearance and feel of cast iron. The disadvantages of cast iron are its weight and its susceptibility to rust. Until recently, its dimpled appearance was unique.
However, the cast-a-like finish that is now available combines the appearance of a cast product with the durability of aluminium. The result is a product that has a traditional look and feel, is easy to fit and has a long life span.
The Cast-a-like finish is widely being considered as not only an acceptable alternative but also a superior replacement to cast iron. However, many projects on listed buildings are restricted to the use of traditional products. In addition to the range of extruded aluminium guttering available we can also supply a range of cast aluminium gutters if this is specified. Please contact our Sales Team for more information.
The cast-a-like finish is available on all products and in all colours.