AGD Royalty Range
New AGD Royalty Range
AGD strive to provide architects and specifiers a wide range of options on gutter profiles and styles that are bespoke, innovative and intiuitive!
Historically, guttering has been seen as a practical addition to the roof and building makeup. However, at AGD we believe that gutters not only compliment a building and roofline but add a distinct aesthetical benefit that heigtens the value of any property.
The unique and emblematic features of the King and Queen brackets add a distnictive finish to the roofline and gutter profile. There are a range of ways in which this design adds significant benefit to any building:
- Hidden joints in the gutter without nuts and bolts on show if required
- Extremely resistant and durable gutter bracket structure
- Gutter brackets are anti-wind lift for areas that experience high levels of wind
- A Powder Coating 25 year guarantee providing gutters are washed annually
- Facility to be powder coated in our cast a like finish to give an aged textured finish
- Aluminium is recyclable. At AGD we take sustainability very seriously and all of our products are 100% recyclable.
- The roses can be repositioned should different colour be opted for in the future
Royalty Range at AGD
The bracket features within the Royality Range offer a distinct and precious finish to any building.
Optional bracket formation as demonstrated in the image below highlighting a sequence of Queen Bracket, King Bracket, Queen Bracket.
A range of colours and bracket coordination is available.